Boise Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
Keep your home cool by getting an air conditioning tune-up. Call us at (208) 939-4475 to reach qualified Boise air conditioning repair and maintenance services.
An air conditioning system is just like a vehicle — it requires a tune-up every now and then to ensure it runs smoothly. Don’t neglect your air conditioning system for too long. Regular maintenance ensures your AC unit keeps your family cool in Idaho’s sizzling summers and does not waste energy unnecessarily.
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is a family-owned and operated business that is proud to serve all of Southern Idaho, including areas in and around Boise, Caldwell, Pocatello and Nampa, ID. We keep our valued customers happy by providing same-day service and emergency repair services around-the-clock. Click here to see customer reviews.
Signs your AC Needs Repair
Some signs that your air conditioning system is not properly working are pretty obvious. Others may require a trained eye to detect. If you notice any of the following signs, please call us today to schedule a repair job before complete breakdown takes a hit on your wallet.
- Unusual Noises. A screeching sound (“Eeeeeeeeh”) may indicate the belt has become loose, or that a metal part needs lubricating. A grating noise might mean the bearings on the motor need repair.
- Lack of Cool Air. Perhaps your system isn’t producing as much cool air as it used to. Or maybe it’s not creating cool air at all. Your refrigerant levels may be too low, or there might be a problem with the compressor.
- Poor Ventilation. If air is not properly circulating, you may need to get the ducts cleaned or filters replaced.
- Temperature Variations. If you notice one room is extremely cold, while another is warm, your thermostat might need repair.
- Leaking. If your AC unit is leaking refrigerant, this is a serious problem that should be repaired immediately. Exposure to refrigerant is harmful to your health. This could also be a sign that the drain tube is broken or needs repair.
- Foul Smells. Your nose knows. If you smell anything unusual, it could mean mold growing inside, or perhaps the wire insulation needs repair.
What We Do During a Maintenance Call
All of Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning’s technicians are fully insured and licensed and use company-owned equipment. We start by doing a visual inspection of the overall air conditioning system to search for issues. This is followed by several diagnostic tests and maintenance such as:
- Run the system to check for any problems
- Check ambient carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Check temperature of air handler and condenser coil
- Test condensation system and evaporator coil
- Replace filter if required
- Clean outdoor condenser unit and evaporator coil drain line
Be proactive by regularly scheduling maintenance jobs, especially before the hot summer months. Call Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning at (208) 939-4475 to book an appointment in Boise or surrounding areas.