Code of Ethics and Competency Guide
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is the only company in the state of Idaho that requires all of it’s employees to abide by the Code of Ethics and Competency Guide for Heating and Air Conditioning Companies. This comprehensive guide lists 20 requirements that protect our customers (the homeowners) from unpleasant experiences that are typical in this industry. You can download the entire guide by clicking on the download link to the right, or you can read the content below:
Every employee of Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning will meet the following set of requirements to protect our customers and ensure their satisfaction:
Professionalism and Competency
- Each service technician shall have a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Each comfort advisor shall be trained in engineering analysis with the ability to accurately calculate the amount of BTUs per hour being utilized by a customer.
- Every employee shall maintain that the customer is “always right.”
- Each employee will do whatever is necessary to resolve any client’s concerns.
- Every employee shall act honestly and work with integrity while serving on our team.
- Employees shall never use profanity or tobacco in the presence of customers. (A $100 fee shall be paid to the customer if profanity or tobacco is used in their presence).
Ethical and Personal Requirements
- Every employee is required to take a drug test.
- Every employee must be screened with a background check. [egg id=”1″]
- Every employee must pass an INS verification.
- Employees will be subject to random drug tests at any time.
- Smoking is not allowed in or around customer’s residences, company property, or company vehicles (or whenever in uniform).
- Employees must be conscious of cigarette odors that linger on the body and must use an odor neutralizing spray to mask the smell.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited while on duty.
Dress Code and Personal Appearance Policy
- Every employee will adhere to our company dress code/appearance policy.
- Comfort Advisors and Technicians will wear a white shirt embroidered with the Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning logo—properly identifying them as Right Now employees— and black pants.
- Only clean, pressed, and properly fitted business attire shall be acceptable.
- Hair should be clean, combed, and neatly trimmed. Shaggy, unkempt hair is not permissible.
- Good personal hygiene must be maintained.
- Body art (tattoos) must be covered at all times
- Piercings are not allowed on the face or in the mouth.