Boise Gas Log Fireplace Installation
Do you want to enjoy a warm, cozy fire at the flick of a switch? Call us at (208) 939-4475 for professional Boise gas log fireplace installation services.
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is a trusted HVAC company serving all of Southern Idaho, including areas in and around Boise, Caldwell, Pocatello and Nampa, ID. We have the experience and knowledge of venting systems to safely install a gas log fireplace at your home or business to ensure it complies with code.When you call us, you can expect friendly, professional service at reasonable prices. We are a family-owned business that doesn’t believe in taking shortcuts. When we install anything, our fully licensed and insured technicians do the job right the first time. If you’re not completely satisfied with us, we’ll give you your money back — guaranteed. See what customers are saying about our service here.
What’s the Difference Between Vented and Vent-Free Gas Logs?
The main difference between the two types of gas logs is that a vent-free gas log is designed to provide heat to your room, while a vented gas log is mostly decorative. While vented gas logs may still produce some heat, they are not intended to heat a room.Vented gas logs tend to look more realistic as the flame is designed to flicker and ‘touch’ the logs. The logs also can be moved and repositioned as desired. Vent-free gas logs can’t be repositioned.Vented gas logs need to be installed into an existing wood-burning fireplace to safely manage carbon monoxide. Vent-free logs can be installed into an existing wood-burning fireplace, OR a complying vent-free firebox.
Benefits of a Gas Log FireplaceWhile a wood-burning fireplace still has its charms, gas log fireplaces are quickly growing in popularity. Here are a few reasons why:
- Low-maintenance. No chopping or piling wood. No wasted time striking matches. No mess. To start a fire, all you need to do is press a button.
- Efficient. On average, a gas log fireplace costs less than a dollar an hour to operate. They can run even in the case of a power outage.
- Safe. Unlike a real wood-burning fireplace, the risk of an unwelcome house fire is reduced as there are no flying sparks, and there is no build-up of soot in the chimney.
- Eco-friendly. A wood-burning fire releases particles and toxins into the air. Gas is a clean-burning fuel that has little impact on the environment.
- Functional and stylish. There are so many styles and looks to choose from to suit your décor. You can also purchase accessories to decorate your gas log fireplace such as pinecones, branches, embers, fire glass and more.