Geothermal Heat Pump Repair & Installation
Get Geothermal Heat Pump Installation In Boise Idaho
From “The Right Now Guys.”
Hire Heating pros that deliver precisely what they promise
- Upfront pricing
- Written agreements
- Customer guarantees
Are you looking for a practical and cost-effective way to heat your home? Call (208) 939-4475 for expert Boise geothermal system installation & repair services.
The earth is chock-full of energy and warmth from absorption of the sun’s rays. Just below the earth’s surface, the temperature remains fairly consistent — even on a cold winter’s day, the underground temperature is warm. A geothermal heating system makes good use of the earth’s natural warmth.
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is a trusted HVAC company serving all of Southern Idaho, including areas in and around Boise, Caldwell, Pocatello and Nampa, ID. Our fully licensed and insured technicians can help you install a geothermal system with our top-of-the-line equipment and products. Should you need any repairs, we can help with that too! All customers can expect 100% satisfaction, or your money back. Click here to see our customer reviews page and find out what others have been saying.
How a Geothermal System Works
While air temperatures vary greatly from summer to winter, and even from day to night, the temperature below ground remains consistently warm. The earth is a natural, reliable source of abundant heat.
Installation of a geothermal system requires an underground piping system and a ground source heat pump unit which is located inside your home. Geothermal technology helps to absorb heat from the ground. This heat is carried to the ground source heat pump which acts as a storage unit for heat and distributes the heat throughout your home.
Water (another natural and efficient means of holding heat) circulates through the pipes between your home, the heat pump and the earth, providing warmth and hot water for your home. A geothermal system requires no fossil fuels and is a ‘green’ alternative to a traditional home heating system.
Benefits of a Geothermal System
- Eco-friendly. By harnessing the natural and abundant heat from the earth and using water to transport the heat, your home’s carbon footprint is greatly reduced.
- Increased efficiency. Since the earth’s temperature remains consistent all year-round, a geothermal system doesn’t need to work as hard to extract heat. A traditional air source pump must work tirelessly to extract warmth from the air, which is not an easy feat on a cold winter’s day.
- Reduced utility bills. Since fossil fuels are not required to run your geothermal system, you can enjoy lower monthly utility bills.
- Peace and quiet. Water circulates quietly throughout your home — you’ll barely hear anything at all.
- Flexibility. A geothermal system is reversible to allow for cooling properties during the summer months.
There are many federal cash rebates and tax incentives available to offset the initial costs of installing a geothermal system. The reduction in your utility bills will save you money in the long run.
Our Other Heating Services
Read Our Reviews From Past Customers
To learn more about how a geothermal system works, call Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning at (208) 939-4475. Our knowledgeable technicians are on hand to answer any questions.