Boise Geothermal System Installation & RepairAre you looking for a practical and cost-effective way to heat your home? Call (208) 939-4475 for expert Boise geothermal system installation & repair services.
The earth is chock-full of energy and warmth from absorption of the sun’s rays. Just below the earth’s surface, the temperature remains fairly consistent — even on a cold winter’s day, the underground temperature is warm. A geothermal heating system makes good use of the earth’s natural warmth. Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is a trusted HVAC company serving all of Southern Idaho, including areas in and around Boise, Caldwell, Pocatello and Nampa, ID. Our fully licensed and insured technicians can help you install a geothermal system with our top-of-the-line equipment and products. Should you need any repairs, we can help with that too! All customers can expect 100% satisfaction, or your money back. Click here to see our customer reviews page and find out what others have been saying.
Benefits of a Geothermal System
- Eco-friendly. By harnessing the natural and abundant heat from the earth and using water to transport the heat, your home’s carbon footprint is greatly reduced.
- Increased efficiency. Since the earth’s temperature remains consistent all year-round, a geothermal system doesn’t need to work as hard to extract heat. A traditional air source pump must work tirelessly to extract warmth from the air, which is not an easy feat on a cold winter’s day.
- Reduced utility bills. Since fossil fuels are not required to run your geothermal system, you can enjoy lower monthly utility bills.
- Peace and quiet. Water circulates quietly throughout your home — you’ll barely hear anything at all.
- Flexibility. A geothermal system is reversible to allow for cooling properties during the summer months.