Idaho Falls AC Repair, Installation & Replacement
Get AC Service In Idaho Falls
From The Guys In The Pink Trucks
Hire cooling repair pros that deliver precisely what they promise
- Upfront pricing
- Written agreements
- Customer guarantees
Don’t get stuck with a broken AC during the scorching summer months. Call 208-547-6114 for professional Idaho Falls AC repair, installation & replacement.
The value and home comfort an air conditioning system provides is often taken for granted until it stops working. Don’t let your loved ones suffer from the heat in Idaho Falls, ID where temperatures can soar above 100 °F in the summer. A seasonal AC tune-up helps prevent breakdowns when you need your cool air the most. Whether you’ve noticed signs that your AC needs repair such as leaking, or loud noises, or if you’re thinking of replacing your system with a more energy-efficient model, we can help.
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is the top HVAC business in Idaho. Customers enjoy same-day service from friendly technicians that are fully licensed and insured for your protection. Click here to see what customers have to say about our service.
A Few Things We Check For in Your AC System
The expression, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” certainly rings true when it comes to your home air conditioning system. Often simple preventative repairs can help avert breakdowns that cost you time and money (not to mention a cool, comfortable home). When one of Right Now’s knowledgeable technicians visits your home, here are just a few things we check for in your AC system:
- Refrigerant levels. We properly charge your AC with the exact amount of refrigerant as specified by your manufacturer’s guidelines. This ensures optimal efficiency.
- Run a full system cycle. This helps to make sure the system powers on and off properly.
- Check evaporator and condenser coils. We’ll check to ensure these vital components are in tip-top shape and clean them too.
- Clean outdoor unit fan. Remove debris such as leaves and branches.
- Clean drains. A clogged drain can cause moisture build-up and leaking. A cleared drain helps to ensure moisture leaves the system to prevent mold growth and water damage.
- Inspect all wiring. We keep an eye out for frayed wiring which can be dangerous and affect the performance of the system.
- Lubricate mechanical parts as needed. A smooth-running motor helps reduce unnecessary wear-and-tear.
- Check air handler unit to ensure blower is working.
Why it’s Important to have a Clean Evaporator Coil
The evaporator coil acts as a heat exchanger within your air conditioning unit. It draws out warm air from your home and transfers it the exterior condenser unit. Running through the evaporator coil is refrigerant that cools the air within your home. Over time, dust, dirt and debris collects on the evaporator coil and reduces its ability to cool down your home. Cleaning the evaporator coil is just one of the many things we do to help your AC stay in great condition.
Call Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning at 208-547-6114 to schedule a tune-up, repair or replacement and installation. We’re available for emergency repairs 24/7.
We Have Access to the Best Products
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is a licensed contractor of Bradford White water heaters. These top-of-the-line, American-made water heaters are only available at select HVAC dealers. These superior products have glass-lined tanks for better insulation and a self-cleaning feature which reduces the levels of magnesium and calcium build-up. They also have improved safety features such as a vapor-lock system which effectively seals in water and keeps out other harmful chemicals and vapors found in the air.
Are you looking to install a new home heating system? Our qualified technicians can help. Call Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning at 208-547-6114 for professional home-heating services.
Replacing 7 year old American standard furnace with a new Rheem furnace
Replacing 12 year old Goodman furnace
Replacing a 28 year old Heil furnace
Replacing a 22 year old carrier furnace.
Changing out Goodman air conditioner putting in Rheem