Nampa AC Repair, Installation & Replacement
Is your air conditioning system making loud noises or leaking? We can help. Call (208) 800-0120 for skilled Nampa AC repair, installation & replacement.
If you’ve noticed the performance of your air conditioning system declining, call us for a quick tune-up or repair. By ignoring warning signs such as leaking or unusually loud noises, you take the risk of a costly breakdown later on.
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is a family-owned HVAC business serving Nampa, ID and surrounding areas. Our wide range of home-improvement services are provided by fully licensed and insured technicians. When you call us, you can trust us to provide same-day service for emergency repairs. If you’re not completely satisfied by the quality of work or service, we’ll give you your money back — guaranteed. Click here to see what our customers are saying about us.
Air Conditioning Repairs We Can Help With
- Leaking. If the leaking substance smells of gas, you could have a refrigerant leak. Ventilate your house and avoid exposure to this harmful chemical. Call us immediately for an emergency repair. A leak could also be a sign of many other problems such as a broken drain tube, or clogged drain.
- Warm Air. Your AC is blowing warmer air than usual, or maybe it has stopped producing cool air altogether. Your refrigerant may need charging, or the compressor might require repair.
- Poor Circulation. If air is not circulating, the ducts may need cleaning or the filters replaced.
- Loud Noises. A high-pitched sound may indicate the belt has become loose, or that a metal part needs oiling. A grating noise might mean the bearings on the motor need repair.
- Inconsistent Temperatures. If you notice one room is ice-cold, while another is lukewarm, your thermostat might need repair.
- Musty Odors. If your AC is blowing air that smells of must or mildew, it could mean mold is growing inside, or perhaps the wire insulation needs repair.
Why a Refrigerant Leak is Harmful
Most older air conditioning systems use a refrigerant commonly called Freon (R-22). R-22 is made of chlorofluorocarbons, a dangerous class of chemicals that have been linked to ozone depletion and environmental damage. R-22 is also harmful to your health; you may experience mild symptoms such as skin itchiness or dryness, to more serious complications such as heart palpitations and an irregular heartbeat. A refrigerant leak also causes damage to your AC system. It causes the compressor to overwork and wears down other components of your AC system.
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is available 24/7 for emergency repairs such as a refrigerant leak. Ensure all family members stay away from the home, especially young children and those with heart conditions.
Call Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning at (208) 800-0120 to reach a team of skilled and reliable HVAC technicians. We can help with all aspects of your air conditioning system.