Pocatello AC Repair, Installation & Replacement
Is your AC making unusual noises, or not producing enough cool air? Call (208) 242-3236 for experienced Pocatello AC repair, installation & replacement.
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is a family-owned business serving Pocatello, ID and surrounding areas. We hold our technicians to the highest standards according to our Code of Ethics:
- A minimum of 3 years experience is required
- Background checks and drug tests are performed
- No-smoking, or profanity on the job
- A mandate to resolve any client concerns
If you’re not completely satisfied with the service you received, we have a money-back guarantee. Our successful HVAC business is built upon positive word-of-mouth referrals. Check out what customers are saying about our service when you click here to visit our reviews page.
Common AC Problems
Like any mechanical device, air conditioning systems are prone to the occasional hiccup or breakdown. Here are a few common problems we can help with:
- Leaks. If you smell a gassy odor coming from your AC, you likely have a refrigerant leak. Any exposure to it should be limited and a technician should be called for a repair job immediately. If the leak is water, the problem may stem from too much condensation or a problem with the evaporator coil.
- Loud noises. If your air conditioning system sounds like a hamster running on a wheel, the belt may have come undone, or a metal component may need lubricating. Other noises such as grating may indicate a problem with the motor.
- Not enough cool air. If your AC isn’t producing cold air like it used to, or if it stopped producing cold air altogether, the compressor may need repair, or your refrigerant levels are too low.
- Inconsistent temperatures. If one room feels like a hot day on the beach, while another feels ice-cold, the thermostat may need to be looked at.
AC Maintenance Tips
Here are a few simple preventative measures you can do to extend the lifespan and efficiency of your air conditioning system:
- Maintain the condenser unit. This is the outdoor unit with a fan. During the springtime, it’s a good idea to clear this unit of any debris such as branches and leaves as it can impede performance. Make sure you create a 2 foot perimeter around the outdoor unit by clearing any objects that are too close such as grass, plants or patio furniture.
- Check the refrigerant lines every 4 weeks for signs of damage or leaking.
- Place a cover on the condenser unit during the fall and winter months.
- Check that your outdoor unit is sitting on a firm and level position.
- Replace your AC filter regularly. Check out Right Now’s Filter Replacement Program that delivers new filters directly to your doorstep.
Keep your home cool and comfortable with an efficient air conditioning system. Call Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning at (208) 242-3236 for all your professional AC repair, installation and replacement services.