Boise Furnace Installation & ReplacementAre you tired of your old furnace that is always breaking down? Call us at (208) 939-4475 for professional Boise furnace installation & replacement services.
When your furnace has more bad days than good ones and is wasting money with constant repairs, it’s time for a replacement. New technology has helped to create more energy-efficient furnaces than ever before. Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning has a team of fully licensed and insured technicians ready to help customers throughout all of Southern Idaho, including areas in and around Boise, Caldwell, Pocatello and Nampa, ID. We believe in doing a thorough job on every installation, which is why we also pull permits to protect you. All installations comply with industry standards. Click here to see what past customers are saying about us.
What’s a Home Energy Audit?
The decision to finally replace your old furnace may come reluctantly. Let us help you with your decision-making process by performing a Home Energy Audit. A certified technician will visit your home to calculate how much your current furnace costs to run per hour (down to the penny). Then you will see how much a newer furnace costs per hour to heat your home. In our experience, most customers can expect to receive savings of 20% to 50% on your monthly energy bill.
Benefits of a New FurnaceThere are a number of government cash rebates and tax incentives available when you switch to a more environmentally-friendly furnace. Aside from the cash incentives, there are many other benefits when you install a new furnace:
- Improved safety. New furnaces have a sealed combustion that use outside air for combustion which cuts draft and improves safety.
- Improved efficiency. If your furnace is over 10 years old, it has at best only an 80% efficiency rate. This means that 20 cents to every dollar is wasted by inefficiency. Newer furnaces have up to 96% efficiency. There are several features which make new furnaces more efficient: electric ignition stops the need for the pilot light to be constantly on, and new combustion technology allows the unit to produce more heat from the same amount of fuel.
- Quieter. A roaring furnace is a thing of the past. New advanced motors run more quietly.
- Environmentally-friendly. More efficient furnaces require less fuel which leaves less of a carbon footprint.
- Longer lifespan. Newer furnaces can safely last up to 25 years. Older furnaces had life spans between 10 to 20 years at most.