Furnace Tune Up & Replacement
Get Your Furnace Tuned-Up In Boise Idaho
From “The Right Now Guys.”
Hire Heating pros that deliver precisely what they promise
- Upfront pricing
- Written agreements
- Customer Guarantees
Tune-Up your old heater and enjoy reduced costs and improved efficiency. Call us at (208) 939-4475 for expert Boise heating Tune Up & replacement services.
Don’t wait until your heater bites the dust before you think of Tuning It. Over the past few years, we’ve noticed more and more customers making an informed and proactive decision to upgrade their old heater before it completely breaks down. There are many federal cash incentives to get a more efficient heater and other benefits as well.
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is Idaho’s trusted HVAC company serving all of Southern Idaho, including areas in and around Boise, Caldwell, Pocatello and Nampa, ID. Over the past 3 years alone, we’ve pulled over 5,000 permits to protect you and provide peace of mind. We believe in getting a job done right the first time. View some of our past customers’ testimonials when you click here.
When to Replace Your Heater
There comes a time when you know repairing your broken down heater just isn’t going to cut it. Luckily, the home heating industry has evolved over the past few years. There are a number of much-improved heaters on the market now that make the decision to replace your heater much more enticing.
Here are a few signs that your heater needs replacement:
- Frequent breakdowns. Does your local HVAC technician recognize your phone number and have the directions to your house memorized? When the cost of frequent repairs starts to add up, it might make financial sense to simply get a replacement.
- Old Age. Depending on if you have an oil or gas-powered heater, the longevity of your unit lasts between 10 to 20 years, with oil-powered heaters having a shorter lifespan. When your heater celebrates its 10 year birthday, it’s a good time to begin researching different heater options.
- Rust. Signs of corrosion are never a good thing. A rusted out heater becomes weakened and is more prone to cracks and leaks making it far less efficient and safe.
- Ballooning Energy Bills. If you’ve noticed a spike in your utility bill without an increase in usage, your old heater has become less efficient and requires more energy to heat your home.
Boise Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Don’t be stuck in the freezing cold with a broken down furnace. Call us at (208) 939-4475 for professional Boise heating repair and maintenance services.
When you first experience a cold night huddled under blankets due to a furnace breakdown, you understandably panic. A furnace plays such a key role in providing a safe and comfortable home, yet we don’t maintain it as often as we should. Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning provides customers in Boise, Caldwell, Pocatello, Nampa, and all of Southern Idaho with 24/7 emergency repair service. Click here to see customer reviews.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
- Age. Lifespan ranges between 16 to 20 years. Is it hard to find replacement parts because your furnace is now outdated?
- Ballooning gas and electric bills. Furnaces lose their efficiency over the years. It may now take twice as long to heat up your home resulting in longer usage times and higher monthly bills.
- Lots of recent breakdowns. The last 2 years of a furnace’s lifespan are filled with many breakdowns.
- Hot and cold. Some rooms may feel cozy while others may feel cool. Your furnace likely has circulation problems.
- Loud noises. Any unusual noises such as banging, rattling or squealing may indicate a problem with your furnace. If you notice your blower frequently powering on and off while blowing cold air something is definitely amiss.
- Poor air quality. Have you noticed an unusual amount of dust, or the smell or feeling of dry, stale air? An older furnace is ill-equipped to properly humidify your house and filter air particles.
- Rusting on pipes. If you’ve noticed a lot of rusting on the flue or vent pipes, or perhaps the upward draft in the chimney is non-existent, you need to be aware of a carbon monoxide leak. Sometimes a carbon monoxide leak is detected by the color of the burner flame; if the flame is yellow instead of blue contact a technician immediately.
What We Check for During a Furnace Tune-Up
We’ve found that over 90% of major problems with heating systems could have been prevented with regular maintenance. Don’t take the risk of a furnace breakdown in the middle of winter. Autumn is an ideal time to get your furnace inspected and checked before winter arrives. Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning offers a Family Plan that includes a 16 point furnace tune-up. Here are just a few of the things we check for during a furnace tune-up:
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and terminals
- Clean and adjust gas burners
- Clean the combustion chambers
- Test and measure the igniter resistance
- Inspect air filters
- Test and calibrate thermostat
- Test and inspect all safety controls
What’s an AFUE Rating?
You might have noticed this four-letter acronym when looking into new heaters. AFUE stands for annual fuel utilization efficiency which measures thermal efficiency and represents the average efficiency as a percentage when comparing useful energy output to input. For example, an 85% AFUE means a furnace outputs 85 BTU for every 100 BTU inputted. That means 15% of energy used is purely wasted. When shopping for a new furnace, the higher the AFUE rating, the better.
Our Other Heating Services
Read Our Reviews From Past Customers
Be proactive and start looking into a new heater replacement before your old one breaks down for good. Call Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning at (208) 939-4475 for all your home-heating needs.