Furnace Repair Blackfoot Idaho
Get Heating Service In Blackfoot Idaho
From The Guys In The Pink Trucks
Hire the furnace repair pros that deliver precisely what they promise
- Upfront pricing
- Written agreements
- Customer guarantees
A new high-efficiency heater can drastically reduce your utility bills. Call 208-547-6114 for expert Blackfoot heating repair, installation & replacement.
If you’ve finally decided to replace that old heater, rest assured that you’re doing your wallet and the environment a favor. High-efficiency heaters today are better designed with advanced technology and more safety features.
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is Idaho’s leading HVAC business. We proudly serve customers in and around Blackfoot, ID. Our fully licensed and insured technicians are skilled in a wide range of home-heating services. Do you need a repair that needs to be fixed ASAP? We offer 24/7 emergency repair services. We want all customers to receive the best service. If you’re not completely satisfied with our work, we’ll give you back your money — guaranteed. See what past customers are saying about us here.
What Does AFUE Stand For?
If you’re shopping for a new heater, you’ve likely seen the acronym AFUE which stands for annual fuel utilization efficiency. AFUE measures the level of thermal efficiency as a percentage. It compares the amount of useful energy output to the input. An 80% AFUE means a heater releases (outputs) 80 BTU for every 100 BTU that is inputted. The other 20% is lost and wasted due to inefficiency. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the heater is.
Benefits of a New Heater
With improved technology, new heaters have become much more energy-efficient than before. You’ll enjoy many benefits including:
Increased efficiency. Most older furnaces had at best only an 80% efficiency rate (many had efficiency rates as low as 60%). This means that only 80 cents to every dollar was used to heat your home — the rest went up in smoke. Today’s furnaces have up to 96% efficiency. New features such as: electric ignition stops the need for the pilot light to be on all the time, and new combustion technology allows the unit to use less fuel while producing the same level of heat.
Peace and quiet. New heaters have advanced motors which are quiet as a mouse.
Improved safety features. New features such as sealed combustionutilize outdoor air for combustion which reduces draft and improves safety.
Eco-friendly. More efficient furnaces use less fossil fuel which is friendlier to your wallet and the environment.
Longevity. Newer furnaces have a longer lifespan — up to 25 years. Older furnaces generally lasted between 10 to 20 years at most.
Looking for a reliable Blackfoot HVAC Heating service provider? Call Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning at 208-547-6114.
We Have Access to the Best Products
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning is a licensed contractor of Bradford White water heaters. These top-of-the-line, American-made water heaters are only available at select HVAC dealers. These superior products have glass-lined tanks for better insulation and a self-cleaning feature which reduces the levels of magnesium and calcium build-up. They also have improved safety features such as a vapor-lock system which effectively seals in water and keeps out other harmful chemicals and vapors found in the air.
Are you looking to install a new home heating system? Our qualified technicians can help. Call Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning at 208-547-6114 for professional home-heating services.